Vanilla Chai Whipped Ganache
Author: Karina Rivera
Servings: 2 cups
- 5g Silver Gelatin Sheet (sub. 3.5g powdered gelatin)
- 120g Whipping Cream
- 20g Glucose Syrup
- 7g Loose Leag Chai Tea
- 0.5ea PROVA Gourmet Madagascar Vanilla Bean
- 100g White Chocolate
- 200g Whipping Cream
- 1. Soak the gelatin in ice water until it softens; Squeeze out excess water and set aside.
- 2. In a saucepan, heat the first cream, the glucose, the chai tea, and the vanilla bean, bring to a boil, cover the pot and let infuse for 2 hours.
- 3. Strain and bring back to heat, Add the gelatin and mix until dissolved.
- 4. Pour over chocolate and make an emulsion, add the second cold cream and keep emulsifying.
- 5. Transfer to a container and let set in the refrigerator overnight. Whip before using.