Chocolate Truffles with Coffee Ganache
Author: Tristan Rousselot
Servings: 10 each
- 45g Heavy Cream
- 9g Invert Sugar
- 1g Salt
- 34g 72% Dark Chocolate Couverture
- 6g Milk Chocolate Couverture
- 10g Butter, unsalted
- 7g PROVA Gourmet Fusion Brazilian Coffee
- 20g 72% Dark Chocolate Couverture
- 10g Cocoa Powder
- 1. Boil the cream, invert sugar, and salt together. Pour a third at a time over the dark and milk couverture chocolates and mix until emulsified.
- 2. Add Fusion Coffee and mix with a hand blender, taking care not to create any air bubbles.
- 3. Place in a piping bag and pipe mixture into sphere molds and leave to set overnight in the freezer. Remove from molds.
- 1. Melt the dark chocolate couverture and use the temperature curve method to temper the chocolate.
- 2. Dip coffee ganache balls into tempered chocolate and remove any excess by hand.
- 3. Roll in the cocoa powder. Sift to remove any excess.