Chocolate Bonbons with Vanilla Ganache
- 161g Heavy Cream
- 32g Invert Sugar
- 1g Salt
- 123g 72% Dark Chocolate Couverture
- 21g Milk Chocolate Couverture
- 35g Butter, unsalted
- 27g PROVA Gourmet Fusion Vanilla
- 200g 72% Dark Chocolate Couverture
- Boil the cream, invert sugar, and salt together. Pour a third at a time over the dark and milk couverture chocolates and mix until emulsified.
- Add Fusion Vanilla and mix with a hand blender, taking care not to create any air bubbles. Place in a piping bag and cool to 85°F.
- Melt the dark chocolate couverture and use the temperature curve method to temper the chocolate. Line polycarbonate molds with a layer of the tempered chocolate to make shells and leave to crystallize.
- Fill shells with vanilla ganache (6g per mold). Leave to crystallize then seal with additional tempered chocolate.